Jessica Justice Ramos is a singer/songwriter from Tampa, Fl. Her fans call her music "raw emotion" ...the middle American poet with a rock n roll/blues soul. She has an imperfect, loose Rolling Stones groove-served up with earnest, passionate lyrics and performance.

jude's song...copyright 2011

I Know ...copyright 2011

Julie Brown copyright 2010....you tube

Brokedown Girls...copyright 2005

Josie-Friday Night Fish Fry copyright 05

Friday, August 5, 2011

I Know copyright 2011

New day. New song. Good life.

not to mention today is my hubby's bday! I mean really...I have so much to celebrate and be thankful for...thank you God for blessing me with such a tender hearted loving man and incredible father to our children...I know this isnt exactly a birthday song...dont worry babes its not a dedication...sometimes I feel the power of emotion just by seeing it through someone else...sometimes I remember a feeling I once had....and sometimes my songs are direct knee-jerk reactions ...however, where ever it is they come from...im so thankful they come...Jessica without a song...is Jessica without. Hope you like and I cant wait to be back with more!

I know... copyright 2011

I'd be mistaken
If I said love weren't worth makin'
for a heart worth breakin'

and i'd be a foolin'
if I said, I wouldn't do it again

Chorus:
Oh, I know
But where do I go from here

I'd be a liar
If I said, I'd lost all desire
That, I don't still burn from your fire

Oh, I know
but where do we go from here

Bridge:
Oh I'll try, not to this time

No comments:

Post a Comment

for Mandi and Ian's beautiful baby girl born into this world 10/18/09

YOU TUBE -Got It All Down copyright 05

You Can Hold On...Friday Night Fish Fry...back in full effect...

you tube ...you are my sunshine.... why is it raining

Bright Eyed Blues...FRIDAY NIGHTFISH FRY...back again....

oh boy its you -copyright 06

You Tube-we could be up all night.the fish are really biting!.I think they like all things SHINY

"hey baby"...you tube anniversay song...I LOVE FRANKLIN!

You Tube "In Town For the Very Last Time"....Friday Night leftovers

Friday Night Fish Fry..You Tube...presents Mother's Day Special...Angel By My Side

You Tube...Nothin To Say ©2009...from"stuck in crowded spaces"

"Friday Night Fish Fry" series...this ain't Macy Gray..."By the Hand"

Want It All - video "Friday Night Fish Fry" series

Followers

About Me

My photo
Jessica Justice Ramos is a singer/songwriter from Tampa, Fl. Her fans call her the "girl" Rolling Stone...the middle American poet with a rock n roll/blues feel. An Imperfectionist as a musician but an impassioned performer and poetic writer.