Jessica Justice Ramos is a singer/songwriter from Tampa, Fl. Her fans call her music "raw emotion" ...the middle American poet with a rock n roll/blues soul. She has an imperfect, loose Rolling Stones groove-served up with earnest, passionate lyrics and performance.

jude's song...copyright 2011

I Know ...copyright 2011

Julie Brown copyright 2010....you tube

Brokedown Girls...copyright 2005

Josie-Friday Night Fish Fry copyright 05

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Happy Birthday JuJu Bean!!!! Jude's song copyright 2011

well, what an incredibly special day!!! Today is Jude's 1st birthday! I am finding it hard to believe how quickly time flies. I am in love with this boy...what an unbelievable gift God gave us...a son....a brother...a sweet special little man...I wrote you a song little boy...mommy loves you more than you could ever imagine!!!

Jude’s song 8-18-11

Hold on tight
Cause time, you on the run
Yeah I hold on to ya
Cause boy…your so much fun
And from where you stand
No it seems…there’s little that cant be done

Wanna ride forever on this line
Train, no don’t stop never
And I wont mind

Oh can we just carry on …the way we do
Till the end of time….me and you…me and you
A million times love knew me…before I knew love too
And oh I love you…oh boy I love you

When u look my way
I surely come undone
Better and better days
Oh you made each one
And from where I stand
It seems the best is still to come

Oh this ol world
yeah it must of knew
cause that ol sun
Cant shine as bright as you

No comments:

Post a Comment

for Mandi and Ian's beautiful baby girl born into this world 10/18/09

YOU TUBE -Got It All Down copyright 05

You Can Hold On...Friday Night Fish Fry...back in full effect...

you tube ...you are my sunshine.... why is it raining

Bright Eyed Blues...FRIDAY NIGHTFISH FRY...back again....

oh boy its you -copyright 06

You Tube-we could be up all night.the fish are really biting!.I think they like all things SHINY

"hey baby"...you tube anniversay song...I LOVE FRANKLIN!

You Tube "In Town For the Very Last Time"....Friday Night leftovers

Friday Night Fish Fry..You Tube...presents Mother's Day Special...Angel By My Side

You Tube...Nothin To Say ©2009...from"stuck in crowded spaces"

"Friday Night Fish Fry" series...this ain't Macy Gray..."By the Hand"

Want It All - video "Friday Night Fish Fry" series

Followers

About Me

My photo
Jessica Justice Ramos is a singer/songwriter from Tampa, Fl. Her fans call her the "girl" Rolling Stone...the middle American poet with a rock n roll/blues feel. An Imperfectionist as a musician but an impassioned performer and poetic writer.