Jessica Justice Ramos is a singer/songwriter from Tampa, Fl. Her fans call her music "raw emotion" ...the middle American poet with a rock n roll/blues soul. She has an imperfect, loose Rolling Stones groove-served up with earnest, passionate lyrics and performance.

jude's song...copyright 2011

I Know ...copyright 2011

Julie Brown copyright 2010....you tube

Brokedown Girls...copyright 2005

Josie-Friday Night Fish Fry copyright 05

Friday, August 6, 2010

Brokedown Girl Copyright 05

Ya know time flies ...when you actually realize that the last time I was up frying fish all night...I didnt have a whole baby in  my tummy...kickin around to the music...well so its at least been 8 and half months...and life just keeps gettin better...baby Mags is in bed...and baby on the way is stayin up way past bedtime in order to bring you some fresh tunage...hope you enjoy...!!!

Brokedown Girl


Jessica Justice Ramos Copyright 05

Verse:

Got my vices-

Yeah but I got my choices too

But ain’t you got mercy, darlin’

Can’t I get some from you



You got worries baby-

But I got you-

Ain’t we got a little somethin’

To get us through



Chorus:

Have some faith- to carry me

I know your love boy, can set me free

Give me some time –cause you know that I’m on my way

And I’m just as broke down as a girl can be



So we got troubles –

How can all the blame be mine

Don’t everyone have them –baby

Just of a different kind



Baby –what’s you hurry

Take my hand and we’ll leave behind

All of your worries

And we’ll make the best of the rest of time



Chorus



Bridge:

Reminisce about the good times

When I was yours and you were all mine

Now can’t you believe-won’t you believe-that I’m something you need-



Chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment

for Mandi and Ian's beautiful baby girl born into this world 10/18/09

YOU TUBE -Got It All Down copyright 05

You Can Hold On...Friday Night Fish Fry...back in full effect...

you tube ...you are my sunshine.... why is it raining

Bright Eyed Blues...FRIDAY NIGHTFISH FRY...back again....

oh boy its you -copyright 06

You Tube-we could be up all night.the fish are really biting!.I think they like all things SHINY

"hey baby"...you tube anniversay song...I LOVE FRANKLIN!

You Tube "In Town For the Very Last Time"....Friday Night leftovers

Friday Night Fish Fry..You Tube...presents Mother's Day Special...Angel By My Side

You Tube...Nothin To Say ©2009...from"stuck in crowded spaces"

"Friday Night Fish Fry" series...this ain't Macy Gray..."By the Hand"

Want It All - video "Friday Night Fish Fry" series

Followers

About Me

My photo
Jessica Justice Ramos is a singer/songwriter from Tampa, Fl. Her fans call her the "girl" Rolling Stone...the middle American poet with a rock n roll/blues feel. An Imperfectionist as a musician but an impassioned performer and poetic writer.